Thursday, August 30, 2012

Movie Stars and Surrogates

We here at Waiting For baby Stories believe it is important to talk about all issues that have to do with infertility or complicated pregnancies.  It helps us to connect to others who may have a similar story and  allows us to understand we're not the only ones in the world dealing with these types of problems.  So, when I came across the following article-Celebs who used Surrogates-I couldn't wait to post it!  Movie stars dealing with some of the the same issues we do!  Who would have thought?!  I really love how they are so transparent with their own waiting for baby stories.  Click on the link below to read the full article, with pictures.  The following blurbs are a few of my favorite blurbs from the article~Kassie

Giuliana and Bill Rancic, who just welcomed son Edward Duke via surrogate, aren’t the only Hollywood couple to take that route after facing fertility problems. Check out these other famous females who asked gestational surrogates to carry their babies for them.
 – By Lizbeth Scordo, omg! staff


Nicole Kidman-“Struggling with fertility is such a big thing and it’s not something that I would run away from talking about. "

Katey Segal- “I’d had some medical issues after the birth of my other two children, so I was unable to carry a child, so we were always looking at alternative approaches."

Angela Basset-“My friend told me that Jesus was had by a surrogate and I said, ‘Thank you for that.”

Elizabeth Banks-"Our journey led us to gestational surrogacy: we make a ‘baby cake’ and bake it in another woman's ‘oven." 


No comments:

Post a Comment