Saturday, August 25, 2012

Brian and Angie's Story


My name is Angie, I am married to the love of my life Brian.  A year ago we were blessed with our little girl Lily.  When Brian and I got married 7 years ago we were not sure if we were wanting to have a family.  We were pretty set on it just being the 2 of us.  We would talk about it once in awhile, but would always come back to the same idea of not having any children.  As we both finished going to school for our degrees we enjoyed being able to do what we wanted to do whenever we wanted to do it.  A year went by and I started thinking to myself what it would be like to have a baby.  It started to excite me so Brian and I talked about it and finally decided we were ready to start that new chapter in life.  On June 13, 2011 we welcomed our precious Lily into the world.  I cant explain how becoming a mommy feels.  I look back at our life before we had Lily and I cant remember it without her.  I don't miss my life before Lily because I didn't really have a purpose, but once Lily came in our lives it has been so much happier.  We are so blessed and look forward to all of the milestones and love in our little family of 3!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment