Friday, January 9, 2015

Shout Out to the Med Administrators

I saw this the other day and had to take a minute to really let this funny little message sink in.  Going through InVitro, I had to take up to 3 shots a day.  I thought I was strong enough to do it on my own, but when push came to shove, my hands shook like crazy!  So, my loving husband took charge of administering the meds every morning and every night.  This meant he woke up earlier do to our different schedules, prepared and cleaned utensils, and even came up to my classroom during parent teacher conferences to administer a shot.  It was so uncomfortable and I don't know how he found the strength to do it when he knew it caused me pain.  One thing that I will never forget is him saying, "I Love You" before every shot and kissing me on the head afterwards.  Those are the only things I looked forward to during that process.  

So, here's a shot-out to all the husbands and partners out there who've accepted the job-
we appreciate you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment