Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mother's Day Jam Give A Way

Last week I wrote about the pain and tears I've felt during Mother's Day for the last ten years. (Check out the post here:http://waitingforbabystoriesblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-time-to-celebrate.html )
As the the days get checked off and Mother's Day gets closer, I'm going to be honest and tell you- I feel a little anxiety...and when this happens, my hubby knows to turn on our "jams" and dance me around the living room!  It doesn't take long for my "bad mood" to lift.  We LOVE gett'n down to Bob Marley and swinging around to Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. Do you have any favorites?

In the spirit of Mother's Day and "jamm'n" out, we're giving away 3 CD's to 3 lucky winners!  Waiting for Baby Stories was given 3 CD's called "Many Doors, Songs of Faith" by Bryan Poole.  So, what do you have to do to win?  Just leave a comment here on the blog of your favorite song to jam out too or on our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/WaitingForBabyStories

Winner's will be announced on Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment